• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023-24 Regular Season(non canes) thread

Panthers Fan 69

3 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I wanna see this with rod at some point with these assbag NHL refs. 

I don’t. I’m pretty sure the reason we never get goaltender interference calls our way unless there is irrefutable evidence was because of what Rod originally did in terms of bitching out the refs when Dundon paid his fine. I mean, 7-20? Fug Bettman. I’m sure he told the review room to fug Rod every chance they get. Some refs I like and seem to not be as trash to us. But some of these newer refs man and the ones that seem to have a stick up their ass more… 

• Beer 1

20 minutes ago, CarolinaWillRise said:

Bruins getting stomped Rags winning... quick in net so its probably gonna be Kochetkov v Shitsterkin 

Ya, they gonna waste Shesterkin on a back to back vs. the devils. I’m annoyed, the devils barely put up a fight. Needed them to grind it out more!

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

49 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Welp devils rolled over and died. For a team fighting for their playoff lives I can’t say they put much of an effort up. I honestly think firing Lindy was the wrong call for them. 

They didn't put anything close to the whooping on them that we did.

• Pie 1