• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The smelliest of shyte

Steves89

Of all the pieces of utter shyte sittin' atop the Soddy turf of BOA, I have found no shyte that smells worse than our guard play. Yes, Bryce has been shyte. Sanders has been expensive shyte. Most of the WR's are shyte. Even Icky, who I have been high on in the past, has been a surprise shart. But none of those shytes have been as smelly as the shytie guards.

I think we underestimate how devastating loosing our two guards to injuries has been to our run game which we desperately need to support Bryce. Not to mention the impact on pass pro and keeping our local hobbit from getting David Carr'd by the end of the season which is already in the toilet (where the shyte belongs, frankly). I think our number one priority should be using game reps to develop our QB and salvage(and maybe even build on) whatever talent he has. I think the best way I can think to turn shyte into marble is addressing our guards and pounding the rock.

So how do we unclog this toilet? Can't imagine there are options available to pick up though it's hard to believe no one out there is better than Zavala. Could we trade? Maybe player swap. I've heard some folks mention moving Icky to guard. Maybe Moton moves to LT and Lee moves up to RT. Personally, I hate it, but at this point it can't be much worse than what we have.

What do you think? How would you fix the guard play? 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

This team plays like they were already beat before the opening kick off.

I don't know what our game plan is, but I do know that in no way does it contain any content that attempts to dictate the game to the opponent. You can't win at football unless you impose your will on the other team.

• Pie 3

48 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

I don't know what our game plan is, but I do know that in no way does it contain any content that attempts to dictate the game to the opponent. You can't win at football unless you impose your will on the other team.

Team take on the personality of their coaches.

Hopefully we start seeing more Brown/Evero/Staley than we do Reich 😐

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, Steves89 said:

Of all the pieces of utter shyte sittin' atop the Soddy turf of BOA, I have found no shyte that smells worse than our guard play. Yes, Bryce has been shyte. Sanders has been expensive shyte. Most of the WR's are shyte. Even Icky, who I have been high on in the past, has been a surprise shart. But none of those shytes have been as smelly as the shytie guards.

I think we underestimate how devastating loosing our two guards to injuries has been to our run game which we desperately need to support Bryce. Not to mention the impact on pass pro and keeping our local hobbit from getting David Carr'd by the end of the season which is already in the toilet (where the shyte belongs, frankly). I think our number one priority should be using game reps to develop our QB and salvage(and maybe even build on) whatever talent he has. I think the best way I can think to turn shyte into marble is addressing our guards and pounding the rock.

So how do we unclog this toilet? Can't imagine there are options available to pick up though it's hard to believe no one out there is better than Zavala. Could we trade? Maybe player swap. I've heard some folks mention moving Icky to guard. Maybe Moton moves to LT and Lee moves up to RT. Personally, I hate it, but at this point it can't be much worse than what we have.

What do you think? How would you fix the guard play? v

Skoronski would have fit in those multiple scenarios very well.

2 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

We hired a limp dick head coach who is preaching to the players instead of coaching, what did you expect?

So sick of Tepper and his hires.

3 hours ago, Steves89 said:

What do you think? How would you fix the guard play? 

It was tempting to poo your post, not because I disagree, but because it would match the theme.

IMHO, in the short term we see how much it helps when we plug Corbett back in the lineup. When that happens, I hope someone hides Zavala's helmet so we can move Throckmorten over to LG. I'd also kick the tires on La'el Collins to see if he could help.

• Pie 1