• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vikings vs. Cowboys Gameday Thread

Darth Biscuit

I'm tired of Witten. HIT HIM OFF THE LINE

Yeah, I know our D get's ripped on all the time about not busting the receivers ass off the LOS where it's legal, instead of doing it down field where it'll draw a penalty.

Guess it looks like we aren't the only dumb ones out there. :D

I'll never understand not just busting the hell out of a receiver off the line. I know there are some situations that may call for other sets, but damn, it's like giving up a free play when you don't IMHO.

Hidden

Yeah, I know our D get's ripped on all the time about not busting the receivers ass off the LOS where it's legal, instead of doing it down field where it'll draw a penalty.

I'll never understand not just busting the hell out of a receiver off the line. I know there are some situations that may call for other sets, but damn, it's like giving up a free play when you don't IMHO.

We have been doing that this year. Much different this year

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-playbook/09000d5d813f355e/Playbook-Panthers-vs-Cardinals-recap

We have been doing that this year. Much different this year

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-playbook/09000d5d813f355e/Playbook-Panthers-vs-Cardinals-recap

Archived