• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Weird Dream last night and the night before and the night before

Cat

I've had a lot of similar dreams the last 1 1/2 weeks.

Like last night I was in NY trying to get a taxi but couldn't. I was in a hurry. I asked a lady for help. she said if I ride this roller coaster that she was operating (random i know) then I would be able to get a taxi. I was stuck on the roller coaster forever and it was making me crazy late. I finally got off and started walking down the street again but still couldn't find a taxi. I found myself stuck in this building complex with no roads around. I asked a guy for help and he told me to go the 12 floor of the building and I would find an exit that leads to a road. Instead I when I went to the 12th floor I was suddenly in a museum with a bunch of stuff about Galileo. I went out the exit and instead of being on a road I was on a roof top with tons of pools, there was a party going on and everyone was having a good time but for some reason i didn't want to be there i wasn't even interested. I could see the road way down but had no clue how to get to it. I don't think I ever got my taxi.

Anyways I've been having similar dreams to this where I'm trying to do something but can't and i feel lost. They invoke the same feelings.

Any idea whats wrong with me?

youre a female, now pay your bill....

jokes aside, were you sober?

ive been having lots of deja vu, it hasnt got scary, but its close. random odd things......i want my mama!!!

I've been having two reoccuring for about 5 years now they are odd, kinda scary and unlike you cat I can't remember all the details but here's the basics..

In one of my dreams I am always needing to use the phone to call someone and I can never complete the call, I always try to punch in thr numbers but I'd either get the wrong number or I am dialing so fast that I just mash abucha buttons ... Odd I know but I get really mad that I am unable to make the call in my dreams that I even wake up in a bad mood... And it's not always the same senario, like once I was trying to call this girl I was going to be going out with and in another I'm calling an ambulance.. Yeaaaa

in my other dream I am flying in a plane and it always crashes..yea scary , and I always hit the ground and wake up.. But it's crazy Cuz my body jolts when i hit the ground just like the classic falling of a cliff dreams

So yea cat don't worry your not the only one :)

I've been having two reoccuring for about 5 years now they are odd, kinda scary and unlike you cat I can't remember all the details but here's the basics..

In one of my dreams I am always needing to use the phone to call someone and I can never complete the call, I always try to punch in thr numbers but I'd either get the wrong number or I am dialing so fast that I just mash abucha buttons ... Odd I know but I get really mad that I am unable to make the call in my dreams that I even wake up in a bad mood... And it's not always the same senario, like once I was trying to call this girl I was going to be going out with and in another I'm calling an ambulance.. Yeaaaa

in my other dream I am flying in a plane and it always crashes..yea scary , and I always hit the ground and wake up.. But it's crazy Cuz my body jolts when i hit the ground just like the classic falling of a cliff dreams

So yea cat don't worry your not the only one :)

You slept with Jake too....didn't you?

:D

I have a certain level of control over my dreams. Have since college. Once had a dream where Freddy Kreuger showed up on my porch. I popped Wolverine's claws and kicked his ass.

Most recent dream: Walked out of my sister's house and things didn't look right. Said to myself "I think this is a dream". Tried to hover just to test it out (I can always fly and/or hover in my dreams) and was successful, so I flew around for a bit.

Archived