• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pre-deadline Trade Candidates

Mr. Scot

Some random ideas:

Bills <-> Donte Jackson seems like it could be a potential match.  Bills aren't looking to ditch players so that would be a draft pick.  A 4th would be my guess to help their ailing secondary.

I can see a 6th/7th being had for TMJ.   Could send him to Dallas.

Chinn is a bit trickier for me.  I think his value is still higher than some think, but I don't see an ideal candidate.  Would want a player in return for him.  The target I would be all over who's proving some people wrong this year is Gabe Davis (contract year).  Only problem is because of his play and lack of depth, I don't see the Bills dishing him in a SB contending season.  I do think Gannon could use him in AZ and they have Marquise Brown.  That could be something to watch.  

If they're looking for someone to grow with Bryce, the pool of who we could pull is kind of limited.  Davis, Higgins, Pittman, etc. Maybe just chill and sit back.  And especially don't trade with the Broncos.