• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Avalanche 9pm

Panthers Fan 69

15 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

We had two old guys on the 4th line then though unless we keep playing 11-7 there is a F spot already open.

i'd like to see pomerov

Ditto. Too bad his knee injury appears more serious than they are letting on. I’d prefer to see him or Suzuki to get a read over Drury. 

• Pie 3

Anyways. You can see the makings of something special with this team. When 37 comes back and the dilemma on the blue line gets ironed out, this is going to be one well oiled machine of a team. Looks like Jarvis and KK are taking a step in their development and Turbo/Necas are playing for a contract. My only concern is goalie. I have no doubts the staff and guys will figure out the defensive woes. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I should have done the same lol.

I wallowed in self pity, should have drowned myself in alcohol lol.

Lol 😆  I mean without svechnikov and Slavin out turbo at 40% It was house money but still disappointing especially because we lost four one goal games and you know healthy we probably win.

It's why I'm not so worried they will get the defense together, and it seems to me Necas has maintained his play (when Svech returns I think they both elevate) and Jarvis appears to be taking the next step as a goal scorer

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

No Andersen so it’ll be PK or Raanta, Aho is doubtful.

Will Callahan Burke make his Canes debut? We’ll see.

I don't see how you play Raanta if you want to win his cpu is spinning with the old windows hourglass and he finally reacts to a shot its in the net.

RAANTA has been far worse than even freddie 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

I don't see how you play Raanta if you want to win his cpu is spinning with the old windows hourglass and he finally reacts to a shot its in the net.

RAANTA has been far worse than even freddie 

I’d definitely go with Kochetkov.

Colorado is damn good so I’d go with the guy that could steal a game if he’s locked in and that’s Kochetkov.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I’d definitely go with Kochetkov.

Colorado is damn good so I’d go with the guy that could steal a game if he’s locked in and that’s Kochetkov.

Exactly Kochetkov can steal a game Ole auntie will be lucky not to sh*t his pants while allowing 8 goals.... guaranteed loss tonight if auntie plays heck I will go as far as betting he let's in 5 in the first if he starts.

• Pie 1