• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We should’ve re-signed D’Onta Foreman

Dorian Gray

11 hours ago, bandu said:

just makes no sense whatsoever here is CMC who is an all purpose RB / WR / MVP candidate that would be a dream come true right now to pair along with Bryce Young & then can you just imagine with a one two punch of him & D.Foreman coming off the bench who is a big physical short yardage RB that can wear down a defense as he seems to even get better somehow with more snaps or let's say later in the game & then oh my goodness  .D.J.Moore oh man i tell you what right here is the perfect WR1 to pair with Bryce Young he is great at making something out of nothing & gaining yards after the catch & hell even throw in Baker Mayfield if you want too or not either or he wouldn't be in a Bucs uniform right now & moreover he would have been younger,better,& a whole lot cheaper than the backup we currently have .

& then just think no one could have stopped us in the NFCS right now or it would have been really hard to do with those aforementioned players still in a Panthers uniform.& to make things worse yes it somehow gets worse because of the fact that every single one of those players play for teams in the NFC yeah that's right the very same exact conference the Panthers are in

so with that said just let me remind you once again that insanity is whenever you keep doing the same fugged up thing or things over & over again expecting a different result time & time again .& then  yet here it is the bye week 0-6 & no mention whatsoever of Scott Fitterer being fired .so yes it is insane to say the least as it makes no logical sense for David Tepper to allow this to continue to happen .but no wait  a minute i just  about forgot David Tepper did do something recently he changed play callers   ..just saying  

Well, Bandu, peoplre are starting to see the insanity. Recognize it I should have said. 

We are in the tear it down phase, IOW the demolition of his former boss’s home. 

Tepper doesn’t realize his symptoms, but others do. He is now tearing down our house. 

Edit: okay, I am kidding. But it makes you think, right?

Edited by stratocatter

On 10/23/2023 at 1:12 PM, CPF4LIFE said:

Because we didnt offer him what he was really worth. It's still a blunder. 

It been reported by Sheena we offered more then he got from Chicago.. At some point you can’t blame the team for a players decision.. It takes 2 to tango..