• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are the chances Burns gets traded before the trade deadline?

CamWhoaaCam

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Nah I’ve been spot on this entire time.  I have noticed when backed in a corner you tend to flail and deflect to another question.    

What fuging corner? If you can't put 2 plus 2 together, that is your own incompetence.  Talking about me doesn't change that either. 

Edited by pantherclaw

1 hour ago, pantherclaw said:

We're not rebuilding? Oh, okay. News to me. 

You don’t trade away a lot of your draft picks during a rebuild. It was also said multiple times they were building to try and win the division now. None of their actions have indicated any type of rebuild strategy. It’s been a failed attempt to win a terrible division this and last season. 

1 hour ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

You don’t trade away a lot of your draft picks during a rebuild. It was also said multiple times they were building to try and win the division now. None of their actions have indicated any type of rebuild strategy. It’s been a failed attempt to win a terrible division this and last season. 

Yes, everyone wants to win now. 

That doesn't change 

New staff + new schemes + major roster turn over + rookie QB + major injuries across the oline and throught the defense = good luck no matter the desires to win. 

Seriously, Y'all Can't be so stupid to not understand this.