• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

your favorite watering hole

Hawk

The bars that have been regular for me, it has been the wait staff or owner taking care of me.

My best bar...the barman would have my Carlsberg poured before i sat down. And they let us gamble at the bar. And they would let us stay after hours.

Best restuarant...basically same thing. Always a table no matter what. free food, etc

I tip really well

1. Proximity to my home.

2. Coolness of the staff (it's my own personal Cheers- Everyone knows my name)

3. Hot service staff that are liberal with their hugs

4. Fantastic selection of draft beer

5. Pretty good wings and other bar grub

6. Proximity to my home.

I am seriously considering buying my own place...it's something I have always wanted to do and I'm getting tired of working for the man. I am also a bit of a chicken poo though too and working for the man is very safe and secure and I can't lie, the money is pretty good, especially with both of us working here!

I am seriously considering buying my own place...it's something I have always wanted to do and I'm getting tired of working for the man. I am also a bit of a chicken poo though too and working for the man is very safe and secure and I can't lie, the money is pretty good, especially with both of us working here!

I think almost every man has thought about it at one point or another. I am at a crossroads of sorts also right now and have seriously started considering it. The security is hard to give up though, especially when you are relied on for the household income.

Maybe I will move the family to Canada and go in on it with you? What language do you guys speak up there so I know which Rosetta Stone program to buy?

well....the proper side of Canada in which I reside, we speak an English which is so close to the English you speak at home that it shouldn't be a problem, save your money for cigarettes.

This isn't something I have just thought of from time to time, it's something I have pretty much wanted to do ever since I drank my highschool marks into the toilet and knew I wasn't going to go to college. My wife has worked many years in the service industry and would do a fantastic job running the place and I have another couple who would be interested as well...and he's a chef and she's a public hospitality major!

well....the proper side of Canada in which I reside, we speak an English which is so close to the English you speak at home that it shouldn't be a problem, save your money for cigarettes.

This isn't something I have just thought of from time to time, it's something I have pretty much wanted to do ever since I drank my highschool marks into the toilet and knew I wasn't going to go to college. My wife has worked many years in the service industry and would do a fantastic job running the place and I have another couple who would be interested as well...and he's a chef and she's a public hospitality major!

Are there enough people up there in the cold north to visit a bar Hawk?

you have that backwards....it's so fuggen cold up here that we sit in the bar all damn day!

If I do this, I will be relocating further west. I have a couple of locations that feature skiing/snowmobiling in the winter and world class golf and lakes in the summer. I intend to get as many tourists and locals as possible!

When I used to go to Wisconsin in the dead of there was NOTHING else to do but go to the corner bar unless you liked hunting and fishing and freezing

When I was really single there was a place I would go to a lot - walked in 5 months after I stopped going regularly and the waitress said hi by name and had my brand poured for me by the time I sat down. And I only went there like once a week before...

you have that backwards....it's so fuggen cold up here that we sit in the bar all damn day!

If I do this, I will be relocating further west. I have a couple of locations that feature skiing/snowmobiling in the winter and world class golf and lakes in the summer. I intend to get as many tourists and locals as possible!

Where exactly in C land do you reside?

1. It has to be within walking distance.

2. Slutty wimmen with big ol' bewbies.

:D

Rep for you sir.

Archived