• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ranking the top RB's

CanadianCat

Honestly I think it gets to a point where there are alot RBs who are at or near the same level it's just which RBs are fortunate enough to have a healthy season or good o-line or a nice passing game. I mean there are a few elite talents but I'm not sure that any of them truly blow the other out of the water except maybe a couple.

this is very true

lets get something straight. Chris johnson had 2,000 yards bc the Titans ran 99.9% of the time. look how many carries he had compared to the rest of the league. Taking nothing away from him, hes a top 3 RB, but comparing him to D.Will, its so close its minuscule.

Let's get this straight:

Panthers rushed more times than the Titans.

Titans passed more times than the Panthers.

:D

I agree with everyone listed but I have seen Steven Jackson play many times and with the shitty Oline that the rams have and absolutely no wr's at all its actually amazing at everything he can do single handed. So he is going in my no.1 slot

2.Chris Johnson

3.D-Will

4.Rice

5.Peterson (If he stops fumbling he would be higher but Mn passing game helpd him also)

Archived