• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 9 or also known as 'As the Harbrough Turns'

jayboogieman

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No OC wants to run an offense that consists of "alright guys, broken play on 3 let's go!"

Well the worry is he's missing the read the first time round and has to improvise - which is obviously much harder to do against NFL athletes. 

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Holy poo. Ngannou just floored Fury in the 3rd. Fury seems fine but he got knocked down.

So far he does not look like he's taken this seriously. Fury has not looked good.

He's done this his last few fights - wants a brawl rather than using his superior boxing skills to out box his opponents. 

Suspect he'll buck his ideas up now and change his tactics. 

Just now, OldhamA said:

He's done this his last few fights - wants a brawl rather than using his superior boxing skills to out box his opponents. 

Suspect he'll buck his ideas up now and change his tactics. 

He's brawling even more. I think he came into this wanting to show he could beat Ngannou at his own game. He probably will end up doing it but damn... that's a risky game to play 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Fury is starting to put it on Ngannou pretty good now. Ngannou is definitely slowing down. Ngannou has a chin though. He hasn't seemed seriously bothered by anything landed yet.

The hits add up even if it’s not showing yet. He’s got to block better. 

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He's brawling even more. I think he came into this wanting to show he could beat Ngannou at his own game. He probably will end up doing it but damn... that's a risky game to play 

Nah, he's actually boxing now and has taken over the fight. 

Fury did not take the seriously. He looks straight gassed.

If I'm in his corner I'm seriously worried about these scorecards right now. Only two rounds left and this has been razor close and Ngannou has a knockdown in his back pocket.

This is shaping up like an all-time embarrassing upset in combat sports. The legendary boxers littering the crowd look WORRIED. They've already seen their sport slip badly in recent years. This would be a terrible black eye for the sport.