• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 9 or also known as 'As the Harbrough Turns'

jayboogieman

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Our outside CBs have been terrible tonight. Both in coverage and tackling. How many yards does GT have just on bubble screens and sweeps? They definitely specifically tailored this offensive game plan to attack those guys and it's working beautifully.

It neutralizes Rucker, if GT throws quick passes it’ll continue to cause us problems. If they also continue to go uptempo it’ll cause problems because I just don’t think our guys our good enough on the back end to make consistent stops without rotation.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

It neutralizes Rucker, if GT can throw quick passes it’ll cause us problems. If they continue to go uptempo it’ll also cause problems because I just don’t think our guys our good enough on the back end to make consistent stops without rotation.

I'd sit my starting outside CBs coming out of half just to make a fuging point. I mean, what are the backups gonna do? Miss tackles and give up catches? Seriously, I'd sit their asses on GT's first drive and see what the backups can do.

• Flames 1

If I’m Mack I’m going four down linemen with three backers. Move Huzzie from star back to corner and go with Gray, Echols, and Cheeks/Gainer.

Send 5 to the QB more often with one of the backers spying King.

Play the corners in press and move the safety’s closer to the box.

Make King either beat you with his legs or force him to throw it deep. No more sweeps and screens.

Edited by MillionDollarCam