• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gameday Hurricanes at Rangers 11.2.23

BY9Franchise

Taking the road once more our deadly storm faces their nemesis the New York Rangers!

It looks like we will he getting Annti Raanta tonight let's hope his old pad MOJO sticks with him!

SVECHNIKOV IS BACK IN THE TOP SIX WILL HE GET HIS FIRST GOAL OR TWO?

https://fb.watch/o3vJ8hjWm5/?mibextid=HSR2mg

Will update with full line projections!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

This is going to be the real test game. First real division opponent(ya we played Philly but Philly is at least a year off from contention). Freddie better be solid tonight because the rags will be coming. 

From what I've heard it will be Raanta...

Just depends, I still firmly believe our real defense is elite....  they are more dependent than ever on the PP this season so we need the pk to play to form!

• Pie 1

Just now, BY9Franchise said:

From what I've heard it will be Raanta...

Just depends, I still firmly believe our real defense is elite....  they are more dependent than ever on the PP this season so we need the pk to play to form!

Walt says first goalie off morning skate was Andersen. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Just now, BY9Franchise said:

I hope he can channel that 2 and 3rd period play the rest of the season.

We gotta admit Andersen was good for 1(now 2) goals a game. Thats what we are playing with. Rants looks way better in his lighter gear and will definitely bring us some W’s but tonight we gotta stomp the rags at home. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

We gotta admit Andersen was good for 1(now 2) goals a game. Thats what we are playing with. Rants looks way better in his lighter gear and will definitely bring us some W’s but tonight we gotta stomp the rags at home. 

Andersens "drop-off" isn't what some people think he had a couple stinkers early now he's in a rhythm....

As you can see here he's never been a 1 goal a game guy for us....

His last few games have been on par with his first season with us.

Screenshot_20231102_121303_Chrome.jpg

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Actually Raanta ditched his new lighter gear and went back to his heavier pads to get the shutout win against the Sharks. I suspect he will stick with his heavier pads next time he plays but we’ll see.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1