• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

As if we needed more reasons to hate Jimmy Clausen...

CamWhoaaCam

16 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

His and Bryce's stat's are eerily similar. Both were the most "Pro Ready" QB's in their draft.

As I said this past Winter and Spring, my list is:

1. Levis

2. Stroud

3. Richardson

4. DTR

5. Maybe Young? I don't remember

Regardless, my picks are looking pretty good right now. 

Wut?

Jimmy:

image.thumb.png.7292b49c5aa256edf28f568bd2b2e69f.png

Bryce:

image.thumb.png.051f158d6af9ba5d3614ebe6b7839dfd.png

Bryce's numbers aren't great by any stretch of the imagination, but he's still looked significantly better than Jimmy ever looked.

14 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Wut?

Jimmy:

image.thumb.png.7292b49c5aa256edf28f568bd2b2e69f.png

Bryce:

image.thumb.png.051f158d6af9ba5d3614ebe6b7839dfd.png

Bryce's numbers aren't great by any stretch of the imagination, but he's still looked significantly better than Jimmy ever looked.

We had one dude say he was worse than Jeff Lewis, whose 50% completion percentage and 0 TD passes as a Panther must also be eerily similar to Bryce. They're just googling old names at this point, looking for a comparison. 

Thursday night they'll either spend all night bringing up Jack Trudeau and Randy Fasani, or we won't see them for 10 days.

• Pie 1

23 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

His and Bryce's stat's are eerily similar. Both were the most "Pro Ready" QB's in their draft.

As I said this past Winter and Spring, my list is:

1. Levis

2. Stroud

3. Richardson

4. DTR

5. Maybe Young? I don't remember

Regardless, my picks are looking pretty good right now. 

Well dammit its settled, when Dave (Mr. Tepper to you all) and I meet at Golden Corral for some buffet tonight right after we make our hot fudge sundaes im going to talk to him about hiring you as our new GM.

fat cat GIF

Edited by Ricky Prickles

On 11/7/2023 at 7:57 PM, CamWhoaaCam said:

Most overrated movie of all time.

They made it about a love story between a girl and boy. What about the other hundreds of people who loss their life?

Fug Titanic!

They made a three hour movie about two people. Let's extrapolate that out to around 1,600. Who is going to watch that? 

Glorious movie with graphics and visual effects that wouldn't be matched to this day. Told the story without being overly talkative, per say. The lives and existence of the many people, from 1st class to steerage, based upon interviews of survivors that can be found on YouTube were documented in the film. One pertinent part is where a conversation is overheard discussing where some young woman was pregnant by a rich man. This is documented in an interview from the 1950's I believe where someone actually overheard this conversation, or claims to have. 

There is a lot of nuance to the movie that you wouldn't know without reading about it. James Cameron has literally visited the Titanic more times than any other human being other than those who built the damn thing.