• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Short Stack vs Pickles

Panthers Fan 69

53 minutes ago, stratocatter said:

Actually saw the movie and still don’t remember it.

I got a sense of humour outside of this lower than poo football operation, but the horrible football we have been tethered to (simply due to geography at this point), crushes it every time it tries to take a breath. 

And btw if that coward poo is another movie,  I don’t get that one either but whatever. If it is a typical insult fug off. 

There is no way you saw Billy Madison and do not remember that quote. 

I don’t think I saw that one. I know it’s an Adam Sandler movie, and outside of a couple, they are pretty juvenile. I was in and out of that demographic by the time he was getting bankable I guess they call it. 

I couldn’t tell you what Billy Madison is about much less quote it (so pull my card I guess).

Edited by stratocatter

Pickles was the worst QB I have ever seen. I am so underwhelmed with everything Bryce is but even I can't say they are similar.

The outcome may be similar but that has everything to do with them going 'all in on Bryce' and not just calling it what it is, a huge mistake they need to own so they can then move forword with some shred of competency. Keep trying to build around Bryce at the team's expense and tank next year also.

7 minutes ago, stratocatter said:

I don’t think I saw that one. I know it’s an Adam Sandler movie, and outside of a couple, they are pretty juvenile. I was in and out of that demographic by the time he was getting bankable I guess they call it. 

I couldn’t tell you what Billy Madison is about much less quote it (so pull my card I guess).

That, Big Daddy and the waterboy were his best. All childish but funny.

• Beer 1

24 minutes ago, stratocatter said:

Sorry Happy Gilmore not Maddison. That one was really childish. Also Little Nicky was fun.

15 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

Pickles is worse, but Pickles wasn't the #1 pick.  If we're talking about a weighted score Bryce is, by far, the more disappointing of the two.

Exponentially. The cost… it is all like the pebble thrown in the still pool, and where those ripples go, except this is more like an asteroid. 

Clausen was like a throwaway. Blink and he was gone. He got a bad deal really, but it is still up to the player who has the opportunity to overcome it. It was there for him. 

Edit: like it is in the current situation. I can see that Young is trying. He’ll need all his skills and maybe then some to make it. 

Edited by stratocatter

13 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

Pickles is worse, but Pickles wasn't the #1 pick.  If we're talking about a weighted score Bryce is, by far, the more disappointing of the two.

There it is. Not the pmay but the situation. Pickles earned us Cam and helped get Hurney fired which resulted in the Panthers best years.