• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Hypothetical Question

methodtoll

3 hours ago, methodtoll said:

I'd rather be a consistent playoff team myself 

I get it. It can be night and day better than what was shown the door, but it isn’t perfect so you don’t want it. 

I read a LOT of that sentiment around here, especially this past December and January.

I am like that in my personal standards for one thing I do, definitely, but I don’t do NFL football. 

That 6-6 out of the blue wasn’t perfect but it nourished me in a way no other stretch of football the Panthers played under Tepper’s yoke has, and there was legit reason for optimism.

Which was dealt with at lighting speed. We are Better than That!

By the looks of it we won’t suffer that type of mediocrity for the foreseeale future, nothing to fear. Clear sailing to the port of perfection. 

3 hours ago, recceice said:

Take the bullet stick with something.. He gave Rhule 3 .5 years atleast give Reich 2..

If he want to be like the Rooney’s he has to start showing patience..

Rhule was fired 5 games into his third season. He barely got more than 2 years. He didn’t get 3.5 years.

44 minutes ago, TeppersEgos said:

He will give Josh McDaniels a 3 year contract.

Josh should be fired just for convincing the owner to signed Jimmy G a 75 million contract so he can say baby every he's in the huddle like "this is our next play call baby" and then he his arm fails him cause he's not a good passer. Both Bryce and CJ would own JG in the accuracy competition without even trying and they don't say baby all the time...

On 11/12/2023 at 7:50 PM, thennek said:

It depends on who Nicole Tepper wants to hire. The Panthers are a hobby to the Teppers. 

I am not qualified to make call.  I just know whoever it is must not be fired, after only one year.  We do not want that reputation.

remember John Meacham had no wining seasons as a team owner.  Firing the coach every year will not win a championship.