• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post your Future Sunday Plans Here

Ricky Spanish

My Sundays are now officially a bust as I'm getting knocked out of the playoff hunt in fantasy today, and the Panthers are going to be part of the reason why, went up against Hubbard while getting a dud from Thielen, reverse them and I'm still alive (although not having the balls to play Kyren Williams in his first game back really might be what beats me, as playing him over anyone I was considering might have been enough to get the win).

Thank god my two other teams are both in title hunts right now to make up for this awful season and give me something to enjoy this winter.

My Arizona Wildcats are a legit National Championship contender this season (and I'm sure there are some Duke fans here who know how accurate that is, LOL), while I've also become a massive Wrexham fan over the past year or so and they're in 2nd place right now as well.

Edited by tukafan21