• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offseason FA!!

recceice

1 minute ago, Evil Hurney said:

The Bengals have more (effective) cap space. They have already paid Burrow, so that is accounted for.

image.png.7959e9e5aa353e008514cc62506067ab.png

If they want Higgins at his price tag they can afford him. The only way he hits FA is if they decide he isn't worth "that" contract.

It's a similar situation we are in with Burns; we can afford him, but is he worth "that" contract?

Again they are in win now mode and probably will dedicate more money to their defense who just lost both safeties and most of the secondary.. Plus the Dline and Oline will need more attention.. They will probably see Higgins has out priced the market.. Sign Boyd to a cheaper deal.. Then Draft a rookie Wr because they have a established vet QB so they can spend less on weapons..

17 minutes ago, recceice said:

Nooooooooooi!!! 
Stop with this dumb fug thinking!!

How many years of watching Cam having to carry rookie WRs work?? 

Why are some of you 1st to complain about this team  but so willing to do the same poo over and over and over again??

Keep running down ur dipper agenda...

2 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

It's a positive for Burrow. You're really missing the point here.

No you’re missing the point.. Burrows is better then any QB DJ has ever had.. 

Still doesn’t change the fact that DJ had more opportunities.. 

If the target share was similar then you have a point.. But the fact that DJ had way more opportunities to produce no matter who threw was playing QB and Higgins did the same numbers with less opportunities isn’t a glaring issue against Higgins.. It proves the point that he could be just as good as DJ no matter who is throwing him the ball..

4 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

Keep running down ur dipper agenda...

I’m sorry my agenda is for this team to be good so I can watch a good team play.. 

Not go to a message board and be the biggest bitch/troll because I enjoy other ppl misery..

My bad for not wanting to be a loser..

BUT WE ARE...lmao.

No you are.. You choose to sit here and bitch poo that won’t change.. While other want to to discuss ways out of this hell hole..

Dam at some point I’m going to stop dreaming about another man’s wife and improve the one I have…

Edited by recceice

1 minute ago, recceice said:

No you are.. You choose to sit here and bitch poo that won’t change.. While other want to to discuss ways out of this hell whole..

Its easy...it all hinges on one dude to step up...discuss and cuss all you want...in the grand scheme of things your voice is as loud as a piss ant...

22 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

If we're bringing in better, we need to bring in much better. Davis ain't that. He's no better than Chark.

This I agree… You have to bring in proven talent to make a decision at QB.. And you got to do it while he is making rookie money..

Its easy...it all hinges on one dude to step up...discuss and cuss all you want...in the grand scheme of things your voice is as loud as a piss ant...

Here we go..

So you can understand..

The answer isn’t in this locker room.. And we aren’t getting CJ Stroud nor are we cutting BY.. So the only option is giving BY the best chance for success and it isn’t going to happen by sitting here and waiting on somebody to step up or Dreaming about drafting CJ..