• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So San Diego...

Ricky Spanish

By that logic, Steve Smith sucks because he likes to talk trash.

negative, steve smith is a wide receiver. He actually deserves to talk trash becuase he goes out and hits people and takes hits as well. QBs, like kickers and punters, do not get to talk trash because they aren't allowed to be touched or they might break. it's easy to talk a mean game when no one is allowed to hit you.

you must be a state fan. I'm sorry.

Um no.

on a side note, What does tyler thigpen have anything to do with this?

Pointing out your awesome QB evaluation skills on the outside chance that someone mistakenly believed you knew what you were talking about.

You'd rather have jake on your team than tyler thigpen? hmmmm ok then...

Um no.

negative, steve smith is a wide receiver. He actually deserves to talk trash becuase he goes out and hits people and takes hits as well. QBs, like kickers and punters, do not get to talk trash because they aren't allowed to be touched or they might break.

Well I'm sure all the NFL players are glad to have the internet poster Cracka McNasty around to tell them whose allowed to talk trash.

negative, steve smith is a wide receiver. He actually deserves to talk trash becuase he goes out and hits people and takes hits as well. QBs, like kickers and punters, do not get to talk trash because they aren't allowed to be touched or they might break. it's easy to talk a mean game when no one is allowed to hit you.

didn't realize that this was in the rule book.

I have changed my avatar, signature, and my custom user title to show you how dedicated I am to agreeing with you every time you post. I want you to know that I mean business and that you can always count on me to have your back in any argument that you may encounter on the internet.

Overreact much? You're acting like you're the skeleton in that photo.

Archived