• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Canucks 10pm

Panthers Fan 69

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I know this is sad guys but my hope has dipped to pre 2019 levels again. Not expecting wins and definitely expecting Scott darling style goal tending.   Waddell fuged this team 

Eh, don’t be overly dramatic. If we can get to the all star break over .500 I think we will be fine. There is plenty of hockey left dude. Enjoy the ride. 

Honestly, if we can just get out of this west coast trip we’ll be fine and not having to deal with another west coast trip for the rest of the season will do us good. Ya, we still got Arizona but the rest of the late late’s are done. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Eh, don’t be overly dramatic. If we can get to the all star break over .500 I think we will be fine. There is plenty of hockey left dude. Enjoy the ride. 

Honestly, if we can just get out of this west coast trip we’ll be fine and not having to deal with another west coast trip for the rest of the season will do us good. Ya, we still got Arizona but the rest of the late late’s are done. 

Oh we are talking about 2 different things. I’ll still watch every game. I’ve simply lowered my expectations.  Unless we upgrade the goalie at the bare minimum…get a goal scorer along with the goalie at the most…we aren’t winning a cup again. 

Edited by Panthers Fan 69
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, WelshPanther said:

May watch first period. No idea what to expect to be honest. A bizarre team this year.

I’m staying with my mantra that we may get hot at right time this year and that we sign an average goalie. Who wants to win the presidents cup anyway 

Don’t kid yourself.. all our goalies want the cup. It’s just extremely sad our best one is our “indefinitely”, Raanta is better than he’s allowed. He’s hurt. Our forwards better show up tonight. 

• Beer 1