• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

February has sucked

Cat

so many good things in there. I think I've been playing too many video games lately and my brain needs constant stimulation now. i dont know just a guess.

im not a fan of video games, wii is changing that with wii fit and other movement/motion involved gaming. other than the brain stimulation, little-to-no benefits. i believe this is a reason for child obesity(adults too).

whatever games you enjoy, do the real thing. you like to play first-shooter? goto a firing range, ***** shooting, laser tag, or paint ball. no need for to buy a gun, they will have some to rent and you maybe surprised by the fun you will have, especially ***** shooting. you enjoy playing sport games? heres a idea, go play it for real. enjoy grand theft auto? go rent you a ***** and kill her/him using your new ***** shooting skills.

forgot to add do a "sideways" style wine tasting journey. dont know if wine is your poison of choice, but NC is well know for wine(same for swingers) believe it or not. fun-fun

Archived