• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pyotr

Harbingers

14 minutes ago, panthers81 said:

He's done this in stretches each year he's been up. Hopefully he doesn't regress as he has in the past. Seems to get really hot....then go really cold...5 hole seems to get him 🤔 

He’s fixed his 5 hole issue it appears. He’s moving his lower body a lot better. I think this may be different because he is the #1 now. It’s his net to lose, he’s no longer a stop gap or fill in. 

I don’t mean this in a bad way but I’m pretty sure Pyotr is a diva. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Beer 1

23 hours ago, panthers81 said:

He's done this in stretches each year he's been up. Hopefully he doesn't regress as he has in the past. Seems to get really hot....then go really cold...5 hole seems to get him 🤔 

In stretches because he was never given full reign....

He's under long term contract now and it's his Nyet!

• Flames 2

1 hour ago, BY9Franchise said:

In stretches because he was never given full reign....

He's under long term contract now and it's his Nyet!

He had plenty of run in 21-22...and had bone headed mistakes and wasn't consistent enough. I've been one of his biggest fans since he was drafted and was playing in the KHL. Just hope he can keep it up! 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

There was a point last year he was playing like the best in the league. Let’s hope he is back to that form. 

Yes there was...agree 100% but he fell off a cliff after that run. I think he is back to that form currently...confidence is high. Hopefully it stays that way! 

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, DavidEng said:

Pytor’s back. The only thing that makes sense here without a trade is to get Pytor a few games in the AHL before having him play against Montreal, 2nd game of a back to back.

E02354F9-4A6A-4CB4-9943-B41BC55713EB.jpeg.4c2a0865cff2d8d19c3962290cd139a3.jpeg

You mean Raanta and I suspect it’s BS. Only emergency game recalls allowed until Thursday. We have two healthy goalies(unless Pyotr is put on IR), thus we cannot emergency recall a goalie. Like it or not either Pyotr is playing a back to back or Perets gets a game. 

Frankly, I’d like to see Perets get a game. Our defense(forwards and defensemen) usually plays much better when they think they have to protect the net more. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1