• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I want to be proven wrong about Bryce Young, today is the first real step

TN05

In the long run.......Young will be a waste of time.........Fitzy boy has proved that this season.................as did Rhule before......with a short blast of Reich too.

The only problem is the biggest waste of time is Tepper. He has the capital but as an owner personality he is a waste of time to the success of this franchise.

Its too bad the NFL is an investment were billionaires can park a large sum of capital and make better than inflation rate returns on it without being tied to the individual performance of that franchise.......thanks to the revenue sharing of tv rights.......all boats rise together in the NFL ownership no matter what happens on the field. 

That stated............I'm afraid to say that during the Tepper ownership tenure, odds are you will never see run deep into the playoffs with this franchise.  

A SB trophy?

Think of the Jets post Namath................

Edited by PghPanther
  • Pie 1

And Bryce defenders in general are a perfect example of several well known and understood psychiatric phenomenon. 

I’ve been thinking about this a lot, and obviously there’s some sunk cost fallacy going on: we have to stick with him because we paid so much for him etc 

but I’m starting to think this is closer to people who are scammed by someone and defend the scammer. Total mosquito coast bullshit. Easier to defend the scammer than to admit they were scammed. 

deep down it’s a vestigial adaptation: the group of monkeys working together to fight regardless of the leader are going to be more successful than unorganized ones etc.

A huge portion of this fan base were scammed by the national media, the owner, the coaches about Bryce and they cannot reconcile that. So they focus on everything else except Bryce. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

16 hours ago, Martin said:

I have to disagree. Bryce was 11/18 for 94 yards. Take out the 1 pass for 46 yards, he was 10/17 for 48 yards. That is nothing short of pathetic. We could have won the game, but that would have been due to our defense and Hubbard, nothing to do with Bryce.

I mean this is just false. If we won it would have been because of that TD throw from Bryce to Chark that should've happened