• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Honorable Mentions- Meet the Candidate- Bonus Round

ProcessBlue2

On 12/27/2023 at 12:18 PM, ProcessBlue2 said:

Todd Monken, OC- Baltimore Ravens:

Monken is an interesting candidate. The 57-year-old is having some success in his first year as OC for the Ravens, ranking 5th in total offense, 21st in passing, and 4th in rushing. For those unaware, he was the OC at the University of Georgia the last 3 years prior to joining the Ravens in 2023. He also has been in a few different OC roles in the NFL- some play calling, some not. He is also somebody that I think needs to possibly have another season. I could also see people just simply not being as interested because he is pushing 60. His only time as a HC came from 2013-2015 at Southern Miss and uh, it wasn't too good. While I think he will get some looks this year, I imagine next season is when he will really be the top of some lists- IF he can duplicate his success. 

this is the under the table sneaky hire I could see, esp if we miss out on other candidates