• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lawrence out Sunday

4Corners

5 hours ago, frankw said:

The Jags have been a mediocre team at best with Lawrence. Without him? There's absolutely no excuse to lose this game.

Anywho. On the Bryce front. Guys. There are numerous legitimate criticisms of Bryce Young to be made. But you don't have to shitpost yourself into oblivion to do so. This is getting embarrassing. Take a break. Seriously.

We lost to Tyler Bagent and Will Levis and Gardner Minshew.

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I mean, let's not get carried away with the "no excuse to lose" stuff. We are still one of the least talented teams in the NFL. That makes everything quite a bit harder.

We are not ran or coached well. But we do have some talent. Scott Fitterer is a buffoon who cannot draft to save his life but it should not have taken 15 weeks to score 30 points.

The Jaguars have a worse defense than the Packers btw.

Edited by frankw

32 minutes ago, csx said:

We lost to Tyler Bagent and Will Levis and Gardner Minshew.

Bagent is garbage. But Minshew is a decent starter in a pinch. And honestly Will Levis is looking like he's going to be a pretty solid starter at minimum.

I'm trying to have some standards here for our #1 pick. We have to at least compete with the worst. To not do so is unacceptable. Bryce has 14 starts under his belt now. These are the games you're supposed to make look like some kind of fight.

48 minutes ago, frankw said:

We are not ran or coached well. But we do have some talent. Scott Fitterer is a buffoon who cannot draft to save his life but it should not have taken 15 weeks to score 30 points.

The Jaguars have a worse defense than the Packers btw.

I mean, there is no offense in the NFL that has less offense than ours. I don't think there is any even remotely close 

21 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I mean, there is no offense in the NFL that has less offense than ours. I don't think there is any even remotely close 

There's a few worse 

Giants, Jets. Both fewer yards.

We are tied with the Jets for points but ahead of New England and Giants

Edited by csx
  • Pie 1