• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next season I spring for Season ticket..

Jmac

It will not be better next season. This team is years away from sniffing success and the whole franchise is embarrassing.

I need other options. My eyeballs cannot stand the strain of watching this abomination every Sunday. Now that Tepper has taken his clown antics public, I need to find other teams to follow on a weekly basis.

I will always be a Panther fan, but this season and this sh%t show has really dampened any enthusiasm I have for this team.

Not interested in streaming via a VPN. Ticket is less hassle and better quality. Find games immediately instead of searching around. It will be worth it to see some quality football on a regular basis.

I need a break from this team and it's ownership for a while to regain my interest. 

Edited by Jmac
  • Beer 1

I am actually considering not paying my last year of PSLs. I was walking in '25 anyways and even at $500 no one is buying that licenses so why the fug not? That credit hit is starting to look worth it.

2024 looks like the perfect year to tune out the Panthers. I just want to see who they hire so I can have 1 final laugh before my Panthers vacation

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Jmac said:

It will not be better next season. This team is years away from sniffing success and the whole franchise is embarrassing.

I need other options.

1 hour ago, Waldo said:

I am actually considering not paying my last year of PSLs. I was walking in '25 anyways and even at $500 no one is buying that licenses so why the fug not? That credit hit is starting to look worth it.

2024 looks like the perfect year to tune out the Panthers. I just want to see who they hire so I can have 1 final laugh before my Panthers vacation

I know you've heard all this before, but I wrote this team off after the last Super Bowl appearance, the demise of Cam Newton, the ownership change and the subsequent crap that came after all of these.

Best thing I ever did was emotionally divest myself, sell the PSLs, and get rid of most every bit of 17 years of Panther memorabilia I collected. I still have a few collector pieces, paintings, photos, etc., but nothing that attaches me to the team any longer.

I instead just started watching the games I think will be an entertaining and good matchup to see. The league is broken, favoritism is obvious; officiating is clearly biased, lacking accountability and, under Goodell's watchful eye, corrupt as hell. But I hope to see a good game on occasion. Much better for your mental well-being and health.

Best of luck to both of you- the withdrawals aren't as bad as you think. And those around you will be much better off as well when you come out the other side a better person, without so much anger, frustration and focused negativity.