• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LET CAM BE TEAM PREZZO YOU COWARD

4Corners

3 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

Pretty sure big Ben won 2 superbowls remind me again how many Cam won?

He also had 5 4000 yard seasons and one 5000....

Guy calls himself a Panthers fan yet hating on the best QB in franchise history.

You a weird guy my man.

5 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Bro we have never won a SB in our franchise history!

So how is it you holding Can at fault for no SB and not holding every other player accountable?

You also can't be a Panthers fan when you hate on one of the best players in Panthers history. It's honestly sad how much you hate on him. But you're a Panthers fan... lmao 

Cams the Quartback if people brought Jake Delhomme up this much I'd say the same thing.....

My whole point is it's annoying yall keep reminiscing players that didn't win us a SB and beating that dead horse of him coming back...

Luke Kuechly is my favorite panther of all time and I dang sure am not on here talking about how he should unretire (although unlike cam if he did he'd be right back on the field) just like Cams mvp Luke's DPOTY and DROTY awards mean NOTHING TO the TEAM. 

ITS past time yall need to let cam go.

10 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

Cams the Quartback if people brought Jake Delhomme up this much I'd say the same thing.....

My whole point is it's annoying yall keep reminiscing players that didn't win us a SB and beating that dead horse of him coming back...

Luke Kuechly is my favorite panther of all time and I dang sure am not on here talking about how he should unretire (although unlike cam if he did he'd be right back on the field) just like Cams mvp Luke's DPOTY and DROTY awards mean NOTHING TO the TEAM. 

ITS past time yall need to let cam go.

Maybe because Cam is still relevant in the Nat'l audience?

Like it or not people will discuss Cam it doesn't matter if he is playing or retired.

11 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

Tied with Jake Delhomme in my book equal achievements... 

Bro just find another team with players that you actually like. You trashing Panthers players is hilarious.

Feels like you here just to troll and hate.

8 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Maybe because Cam is still relevant in the Nat'l audience?

Like it or not people will discuss Cam it doesn't matter if he is playing or retired.

Relevant to who? He's simping asking for a President job that he's wholly unqualified for lol.

Relevant? He's not a broadcaster he's a tweeter lol.

19 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

Relevant to who? He's simping asking for a President job that he's wholly unqualified for lol.

Relevant? He's not a broadcaster he's a tweeter lol.

Yet you're here talking about him on the internet.

Bro you keep making yourself look bad the more you talk. Just say you hate Cam and leave it at that. 

• Pie 1

Can we lock this? Cam will not, and should not, become team president. Coleman is one of the highest ranking women in the NFL. It would be a beyond poor look to fire her for a former player. Presidents have very little to do with the actual team's performance. A player has next to zero experience running a business as large as an NFL franchise.

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, BY9Franchise said:

Pretty sure big Ben won 2 superbowls remind me again how many Cam won?

He also had 5 4000 yard seasons and one 5000....

Yeah on a team that already had a winning pedigree and four rings before Ben .. and great weapons

1 hour ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Outside of Charlotte and maybe Atlanta, Cam isn't relevant. 

So who are the imaginary million people subscribed to his YT channel?

Who are the 4.7 mil people following him on IG?

Smoking you a older guy I doubt you know what relevant is in today's world. Cam is not the most popular player but to say he is not relevant is just flat out false.

There is no way he is not relevant when we have been discussing him all season.

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

So who are the imaginary million people subscribed to his YT channel?

Who are the 4.7 mil people following him on IG?

Smoking you a older guy I doubt you know what relevant is in today's world. Cam is not the most popular player but to say he is not relevant is just flat out false.

There is no way he is not relevant when we have been discussing him all season.

I live on the west coast and follow professional football pretty heavily. Nobody is talking about Cam in football terms. 

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I live on the west coast and follow professional football pretty heavily. Nobody is talking about Cam in football terms. 

That's my point. Cam is much more than a football player. He has a podcast he's now a media member. People still follow him for his takes.