• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I just witnessed some sickening stuff...

CamWhoaaCam

8 minutes ago, Cullenator said:

Imagine making up a story about two people minding their own business in a public place and upsetting yourself so much in that process that you need to come on here looking for some validation for your invented outrage.

Imagine caring enough to come here and post this.

Keep browsing the board there is plenty more you can talk about. Don't let my little ol thread get you all riled up.

3 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

If it is consensual sure.

According to a systematic review of research, globally, sex
workers have a 45% to 75% chance of experiencing sexual
violence on the job.

The prevalence rates for abuse in the sample were 73% for physical abuse; 32.4% for sexual abuse; 86.8% for emotional abuse; 84.5% for physical neglect; and 93% for emotional neglect. 

Edited by OHYO

As a father of girls my job is to teach them what’s right and what’s wrong until they are 18 and on and hoping they making good choices in life and be independent, successful women when they grow up.  I cannot supervise an adult.  If my daughters choose to be gold diggers when they are adults, that’s  on them but I will always be there for them when they need me.  Human trafficking is different and should be punished by death/life in prison without parole and confiscation of all assets.

• 3 weeks later...