• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

IW loses Call of Duty

Acewalker

IW screwed up COD for the PC! PC is what made COD famous. You can't alienate a large and loyal base and think everything is gonna be ok. Ive been playing COD since the very first one and let me tell you MW2 was retarded...great graphics, fun story....RUINED by multiplayer. There hasn't been that much hacking in game since Counter Strike.

IW screwed up COD for the PC! PC is what made COD famous.

Agreed! the NO Dedicated server fiasco really ruined MW2 for me. I have to have a computer find a server match for me, like I cant do that myself. And then I have to wait 20 minutes for it to find one, and then when I get on there's hackers everywhere and VAC cant ban them. There are no admins, people are admitting they are hacking and IW nor Steam will do anything about it. They said "VAC will take care of it, DO NOT SEND US anymore complaints/videos/screenshots of potential hackers" I see about 4-5 hackers a night, and I cant quit cause if I do I lose all my XP points for that match. Its stupid. [/rant]

Cod:UO is still the BEST COD PC game out there IMHO.

Archived