• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Senators @ Hurricanes

Liminy

I believe it was Tripp that said it during the game, and it is true: this team is as fast as it has been all year. We just look like the Stanley Cup team so much now in terms of sheer athleticism.

On a side note, Zach Boychuck empresses me more and more every time he touches the ice. God he is gonna be a huge player for us down the road.

I believe it was Tripp that said it during the game, and it is true: this team is as fast as it has been all year. We just look like the Stanley Cup team so much now in terms of sheer athleticism.

On a side note, Zach Boychuck empresses me more and more every time he touches the ice. God he is gonna be a huge player for us down the road.

I'm torn, do I want the team to get the Great top 3-4 draft pick (make a run at the SC next season) or push for the playoffs this season.

I'd be really disappointed if they fell short and ended up with like the 15th pick or so......

Call me unsportsmanlike, but shouldn't we be trying to win like this every game? Get as many points as possible while holding them to as little as we can? I mean, we are trying to battle for position. We are the hottest team in the league (8-2 in our last 10 with that 7 game win streak).

Of course, my knowledge of NHL standings may be confused. Doesn't the team points reflect the difference in the score of every game?

Call me unsportsmanlike, but shouldn't we be trying to win like this every game? Get as many points as possible while holding them to as little as we can? I mean, we are trying to battle for position. We are the hottest team in the league (8-2 in our last 10 with that 7 game win streak).

Of course, my knowledge of NHL standings may be confused. Doesn't the team points reflect the difference in the score of every game?

Standings are based off a points system.

win = 2 points , loss = o , ot loss = 1

Archived