• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Deadline

1 minute ago, Rocky Davis said:

I'd do that as well with the Blues retaining 50%.

They should be low 1st rounders if we play well.

The more I think about it I’d ask for a 2nd back if they want two firsts. We tend to have good luck with 2nd rounders. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, Rocky Davis said:

I'd do that as well with the Blues retaining 50%.

They should be low 1st rounders if we play well.

Baring a complete collapse over the next month one is already a low first (and I meant complete we would need to lose like 90% of our games in regulation) 

Just now, Harbingers said:

The more I think about it I’d ask for a 2nd back if they want two firsts. We tend to have good luck with 2nd rounders. 

The Canes have just had good luck "period" when it comes to drafting the last few years... when it comes to forwards it's because they don't shy away from high talent smurfs like some teams do. The Canes have a grade A scouting department.

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I was thinking I'd offer them this upcoming draft's 1st and next years 1st and ask for their 3rd back in 2025.

He has term and they are retaining 50%. 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Hurricanes Placed TDA, Brendan Lemieux, and Raanta on waivers.

Canes now have 6 D-men, which means Pesce is going nowhere.

Without LeMieux, I have to believe any deal involving Drury is gone as well.

Raanta gone, and Freddie working his way back, does that mean Martin is headed to Chicago once Anderson proves he's ready for a full 60 minutes?

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Raanta gone, and Freddie working his way back, does that mean Martin is headed to Chicago once Anderson proves he's ready for a full 60 minutes?

I would say depending on how Freddie does, it Koochie Freddie for the rest of the year. 

4 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I would say depending on how Freddie does, it Koochie Freddie for the rest of the year. 

With Freddie’s deal being medical I don’t see us moving Martin just in case unless we know he would clear waivers. I mean Freddie’s already injury prone anyways. Better to have insurance. *tinfoil hat* Maybe we are trying to see if there is any interest in Freddie by playing him tonight instead of waiting it out until after the deadline? *tinfoil hat off*