• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roethlisberger accused of sexual assault again

Snake

I sort of feel sorry for these guys sometimes you know...he's young and rich...wants to go out and have a good time on the town...no different than what you and I would want to do. Not saying he's innocent, not saying he's not...but it would suck to always be concerned with what you say or do.

You don't go to the police if you want money. You go to a lawyer.

As to Roethlisberger, I think he may have usurped the crown for "Stupidest Quarterback in the NFL" from Michael Vick. Pretty clear from his record that the guy is a world class idiot.

You don't go to the police if you want money. You go to a lawyer.

As to Roethlisberger, I think he may have usurped the crown for "Stupidest Quarterback in the NFL" from Michael Vick. Pretty clear from his record that the guy is a world class idiot.

Thats a little harsh for something that hasn't been proven.

Riding motorcycle without helmet.

Check.

Accused of raping two separate females.

Check.

What else is on the list?

I'll give you the motorcycle without a helmet.

But in the other case(s).. Accused being the key word there.

Duke Lacrosse Team??

Just being where he was while he still has a pending legal matter wasn't exactly a moment of brilliance.

Can't live like a shut in because of a Civil Suit from some money grubbing *****, got to live your life. But if he chose to f*ck this new girl in the bathroom of a club then yeah thats not to smart.

There's a distinct difference from going to a nightclub and being a shut in though.

If your a single 27yr multi-millionaire, I don't think ordering the large popcorn and going to see Alice in wonderland is proper night out.

Bottom line is trouble can find you anywhere, doesn't matter were you go. To say the guy should avoid certain places is BS.

Unless he truly has a problem and can't keep his hands off the bitches, but if that turns out to be the case, I think we will all know were Ben will be spending his nights.

Archived