• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I actually hope we just move Rosario to WR and roll with King and Barnidge at TE

SmootsDaddy89

That same thinking was being thrown out about Mike Goodson as well. Being that we are not coaches and not seeing what goes on in practice its hard to make comments like this with much conviction. However, I think both Goodson and Rosario could be options in the passing game as WRs. Goodson has the speed and Rosario has showed he can make some though catches. But transitioning from RB or even TE to WR doesn't seem as easy as we fans think it is. I like both ideas, just not sure if they are realistic.

That same thinking was being thrown out about Mike Goodson as well. Being that we are not coaches and not seeing what goes on in practice its hard to make comments like this with much conviction. However, I think both Goodson and Rosario could be options in the passing game as WRs. Goodson has the speed and Rosario has showed he can make some though catches. But transitioning from RB or even TE to WR doesn't seem as easy as we fans think it is. I like both ideas, just not sure if they are realistic.

Do you think TE to WR would be easier than RB to WR?

Archived