• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wallace Wright - our new WR

Rhys

For all the Wallace Wright doubters, here's what Jets fans think about him...

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=54936

It's puzzling, these are low $ players- why are we fooling around letting guys like that go?

I know the feeling, nyjunc.

After reading a bit more on Wright, it sounds like this was a good pickup. I think everyone is just eager to get in a true No. 2 receiver, and for many they're not seeing Wright as a great special-teamer that can really help this team.

Per Gantt's twitter-

You want Panthers free agency news? Here's your news. Panthers sign WR Wallace Wright, a special teams guy. RFA, not tendered by Jets.

Dude, he was signed to play Special Teams. He is a very good ST's player. Stop stirring the pot:D

I would like to have Wesley back as well. Probably not going to happen, though. :(

I am seeing our philosophy on talent do a 180. Before we would do anything to keep good talent on the team. Now JR has his wallet hid deep in his rectum with his sphincter puckered up tighter than Joan River's face and his balls swinging loose in the breeze with four leaf clovers braided into his pubes and rainbows shooting out his pee hole. :patriot:

Here's to a brand new team.:cheers2:

Archived