• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Memorable kills in BFBC II

stankowalski

I just had a freak kill in BFBC II, so I had to make a thread about it. It was on the desert map. I started out as an engineer and laid tank mines in the water at B. Then I got on the AA gun to try and shoot the other teams chopper down. I got the chopper smoking heavy and it was almost done for when it appeared he tried to quickly land where I laid the mines. Boom. I killed a chopper with a tank mine. LOL.

That's the best one or most freakish kill I've had so far. I'm sure some of you guys have some cool ones as well so might as well share them.

I was on the other night and it was the snow map at night. I was sitting behind the train cars wasting people as they came by. I then thought to myself "man, I sure have been sitting here a long time." So as I turn around to look behind me there was an enemy medic with his defibs out trying to kill me.

But as I turned around I also took a couple of steps backwards. So he missed and I knifed him in the face. It was pretty crazy.

My friends and I were taking turns playing on my account last night. On the Jungle Rush map my buddy was trying to run an Engineer over with an ATV , but missed. I told him to get off because by the time he could turn that thing around in the dense jungle pass he'd be shot. So he hops off and turns around just in time to see a rocket fly into his face. The engineer had squeezed off a panicked shot at the ATV with his RPG and ended up getting a headshot.

My friends and I were taking turns playing on my account last night. On the Jungle Rush map my buddy was trying to run an Engineer over with an ATV , but missed. I told him to get off because by the time he could turn that thing around in the dense jungle pass he'd be shot. So he hops off and turns around just in time to see a rocket fly into his face. The engineer had squeezed off a panicked shot at the ATV with his RPG and ended up getting a headshot.
I can never seem to run anybody over. I've hit people dead on and didn't kill them. I guess it must be the lag. But it does piss me off.

On that night snow map playing Rush, I got on one of those shielded turrets while defending <B>. They all started coming from that side and I just went crazy. For some reason they all started squad spawning. It was nearly their entire team there. I got 25 kills and died once from a mortar strike, I get revived by a medic, and go on a spree with the medic class T88. Then once the turret comes back, I get on that again. By this time all the trees are pretty much gone so I can spot every single person on the map once they're close.

What confuses me is. Why did they keep squad spawning. I know it was like 2 squads spawning right in front of me(their original spawn was in the previous section). And like 3 snipers on the hills and that one ledge. And this was after losing against this team like 5 times in a row because they were all like lvl 20+

Anyway, I just thought it was cool because it was like the first time in the game where i didn't get on it to take out like 1 or 2 people, but like a mass load of them.

Last night i got in a close range sniper deul with someone. We were about 30' apart and both pulling up our rifles at the same time. I managed to shoot him in the gut first and killed him. Then I reloaded, turned around and there was a dude headed for me on a four-wheeler. I raised my rifle and shot him in the face about a second before he would have run me over. I reloaded and saw a guy running across the road for cover and got off another shot that clipped him in the thigh and he went down.

This all happened less than 10 seconds

Archived