• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nicole Bronish Tepper

NAS

Just now, top dawg said:

That's not true at all. The Internet is a cesspool full of ne'er-do-wells that will use any info that they can to steal your info, spam you, steal your Identity, or just be assholes because they can.

Nobody wants everything about them on the internet.  But not knowing the basics is kind of weird.  

I don't see this as a big issue................when you are in a family worth billions privacy to prevent problems with kidnapping and other issues involving ransom money are a major concern.

Wiping her history clean prevents kidnappers from going after her family or relatives.......snatching one of the lil ones up and then hitting up Tepper with a ransom or else senario.

Hell, I know if I was a billionaire I won't want anyone to know who I was unless you had an army of security everywhere you go if you became public about who you are. 

Having that much money ends up owning you.........not the other way around and society doesn't make it any easier with crooks out there looking for fast cash.  

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I wonder if Dave’s children start getting involved in the organization or not…

From what I remember, I think his kids have very normal career paths and weren't in Dave's business orbit. 

2 minutes ago, PghPanther said:

I don't see this as a big issue................when you are in a family worth billions privacy to prevent problems with kidnapping and other issues involving ransom money are a major concern.

Wiping her history clean prevents kidnappers from going after her family or relatives.......snatching one of the lil ones up and then hitting up Tepper with a ransom or else senario.

Hell, I know if I was a billionaire I won't want anyone to know who I was unless you had an army of security everywhere you go if you became public about who you are. 

Having that much money ends up owning you.........not the other way around and society doesn't make it any easier with crooks out there looking for fast cash.  

You are going with kidnapping?  Goddamn

3 minutes ago, NAS said:

Nobody wants everything about them on the internet.  But not knowing the basics is kind of weird.  

The "basics?" I mean, we already know the basics. I'm sure that we can put her name on some of those sites (even without paying) and learn who her family members might be, where she lived (or lives) and all that stuff.