• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Penguins 7pm

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

They have been before though, what changed was Guentzel going to Aho’s line.

I don’t even attribute it to that. That was new player skill taking over “adrenaline” stuff, as Kuz adapts to our system you can tell him and Necas just aren’t clicking. Kuz is a methodical player and I think he’d do well with TT and TT would amply svech. 

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I don’t even attribute it to that. That was new player skill taking over “adrenaline” stuff, as Kuz adapts to our system you can tell him and Necas just aren’t clicking. Kuz is a methodical player and I think he’d do well with TT and TT would amply svech. 

I don’t see anything helping Svech but the press box or 4th line minutes right now. He’s not reading plays, he’s rarely in place to contribute offensively, bad penalties and turnovers, and mediocre defense.

Necas is much more of a threat offensively and playing better than Svech right now, he deserves a chance to get it right, I think he needs another feeder though (Teravainen).

Svech needs to spend time on the fourth line.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Beer 1