• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Redwings 7pm

2 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

We just can’t score. It’s rods system. When it drys up it doesn’t allow for 2nd or 3rd chances. It makes me want to pull my hair out. 

we had a ton of second and third chances in that last flurry, the whole period really

Edited by DavidEng

Posted (edited)

That dam better open up in the 2nd. Scoring had really dried up since that caps game.  I personally don’t like any of our lines. I take back what I said to @Harbingerslast week. Put gutz back on the 2nd line with Kuzy and necas. When it was aho turbo and Jarvy on the first, this team was cooking. I can’t stand any of these lines. They just don’t mesh. 

Edited by Panthers Fan 69

8 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

That dam better open up in the 2nd. Scoring had really dried up since that caps game.  I personally don’t like any of our lines. I take back what I said to @Harbingerslast week. Put gutz back on the 2nd line with Kuzy and necas. When it was aho turbo and Jarvy on the first, this team was cooking. I can’t stand any of these lines. They just don’t mesh. 

Guenz - Aho - TT

Svech - Kuz - Jarvis

Martinook - Staal - Fast

Noesen - Drury(KK) - Necas

I’m tell you. Those are the lines that will work and produce the most in all facets of the game. Then if we need a boost bump Jarvis or Necas up to 1 during the game. 

Those are line that will create mismatches. 

We don’t need the 3rd scoring threat of Jarvis on 1. We need someone like TT that can feed our scoring threats of Guenz and Aho where they need the puck to create high danger. Most particularly Guenz who is not getting good scoring chances at all. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Guenz - Aho - TT

Svech - Kuz - Jarvis

Martinook - Staal - Fast

Noesen - Drury(KK) - Necas

I’m tell you. Those are the lines that will work and produce the most in all facets of the game. Then if we need a boost bump Jarvis or Necas up to 1 during the game. 

Those are line that will create mismatches. 

That’s a little better than the No scoring boys are showing. 

4 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

That’s a little better than the No scoring boys are showing. 

We don’t need the 3rd scoring threat of Jarvis on 1. We need someone like TT that can feed our scoring threats of Guenz and Aho where they need the puck to create high danger. Most particularly Guenz who is not getting good scoring chances at all. 

Kuz can feed Jarvis on 2. Drury can feed(and skate with) Necas on 4. And of course 3 is there to do what the Staal line does. 

Im just hoping Rod is saving those line combos for the playoffs and hasn’t completely decided not to use them. 

Edited by Harbingers