• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Blackhawks 6pm

5 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

So this chart doesn’t do Noesen justice. He had some really nice plays defensively tonight. It also doesn’t reflect TDA properly. Necas and Kuz though man… 

Yeah that doesn't pass the eye test TDA was the worst man on the ice hands down

28 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

So this chart doesn’t do Noesen justice. He had some really nice plays defensively tonight. It also doesn’t reflect TDA properly. Necas and Kuz though man… 

I often don’t agree with those charts reflecting the game adequately. It doesn’t take into account critical good (or bad) plays at critical times, etc., it’s an average. Yet one great play can win a game.

• Pie 2

8 hours ago, DavidEng said:

I often don’t agree with those charts reflecting the game adequately. It doesn’t take into account critical good (or bad) plays at critical times, etc., it’s an average. Yet one great play can win a game.

I know it’s somewhat expected play. So how well they played vs their beverage. I wish they had a clearer explanation of the model for us non-patron folks. 

• Pie 2

10 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Speaking of stats. Canes currently hold the league high (T-Winnipeg who can’t catch us in points) RW and are +1 on Florida for a league best of +66 goal differential. 

Goal differential is often considered the method of measuring the true strength of a team.

• Pie 1