• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hockey Bets

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Don’t underestimate the Canadians… they’ve been sniping playoff teams for the past month. 

I know i just thought Detroit would actually play some defense and give a better effort than that with it all on the line.

26 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

Today's pick will be much simpler 

To win 

Washington 

Carolina 

Vegas

I ain’t counting Philly out. I also want the pens v rags though. I think the pens provide the biggest actually challenge to the rags. Washington would beat the rags up sure. But pens are much better right now. 

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I ain’t counting Philly out. I also want the pens v rags though. I think the pens provide the biggest actually challenge to the rags. Washington would beat the rags up sure. But pens are much better right now. 

I'm hedging it with that flipped.

On 4/16/2024 at 4:44 PM, Harbingers said:

What are we thinking boys? Gotta have Austin Matthews with a goal which also probably means he’ll be over on shots. No way he isn’t closing the season out without 70 if he plays. 

I didn't feel super confident in much seeing as team effort would be hard to gauge I ended up betting over on all the lines and I've already hit the first two legs.

25 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I had the late games. The pens fugged me. 

Eeesh luckily I picked the over on them if they had been alive still I think they play harder and that's a 4-2 or 5-3 pens win...  I think the Canes take the Isles out in four or five games....  Yea we had some low scoring Games in the past but this season we just have too much firepower for them to compete couple that with having Freddie for round one (yay first time) they will struggle to score and if we get 3 goals I don't see them being able to win.

24 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Who you got tonight?

Still trying to decide the only one I'm sure of so far is Wild -1.5 the rest depend on what lineups,

If they all don't rest I'm gonna go

Puck lines (these two are jockeying for postion)

Knights

Kings 

Flames

Wild 

They are all facing bad teams that they have owned this year... 

And I've already won covers on every one of the matchups with the same teams so....

• Pie 1