• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone feel like we are playing the 03 Rams again.

Snake

Don't even use the 2003 Rams and the Cardinals in the same breath.

The Rams were one of the most explosive and top teams in the league.

The Cardinals are a punchline in a sad joke.

They were 8-8 in the God Awful NFC West for Christ's sake.

They beat some of the worst teams in the league.

SF twice...both times before Singletary took over and they sucked bad

Miami....most overrated team in the league. Were exposed as a joke by Baltimore

Buffalo...once they started imploding

Dallas...during the stellar Brad Johnson era

SL...Twice...2nd worse team in the league

Seattle...twice...challenging SL for 2nd worse team in the league

What a joke....any other division and you would have been 3rd place at best.

I love your mis-information my man.

The Cardinals, which you seemingly don't think have an explosive offense, finished 2nd in the league in scoring.

They weren't 8-8...They finished 9-7, oh and they went 6-0 in the God Awful NFC West. (Also, they clinched with over 3 weeks left in the season...Though it was inexcusable, they clearly packed it in until the playoffs arrived).

Yes, they did beat the 49ers twice, but once was when Singletary was the head coach.

And yes they did beat Buffalo, the 4-0 Buffalo Bills that is...And we started their slide as we knocked Trent Edwards out of the lineup for a few weeks.

And yes we did beat Dallas, they were 4-1...And oh yeah, that was against a Tony Romo led team...(We also knocked him out of the game and started their slide). Brad Johnson started the following week.

The NFC South also had the benefit of playing the Lions, Raiders, Chiefs, Packers...Even the Rams, the team you say is the worst in the league....Those teams have a combined record of 15-65....So I think the NFC South definitely benefited by playing some of the worst teams in the NFL.

Are the Panthers a good team...Absolutely. But I wouldn't count the Cards out if I were you....Actually, on second thought go ahead. They thrive as the underdog.

The Cardinals, which you seemingly don't think have an explosive offense, finished 2nd in the league in scoring.

They weren't 8-8...They finished 9-7, oh and they went 6-0 in the God Awful NFC West. (Also, they clinched with over 3 weeks left in the season...Though it was inexcusable, they clearly packed it in until the playoffs arrived).

Yes, they did beat the 49ers twice, but once was when Singletary was the head coach.

And yes they did beat Buffalo, the 4-0 Buffalo Bills that is...And we started their slide as we knocked Trent Edwards out of the lineup for a few weeks.

And yes we did beat Dallas, they were 4-1...And oh yeah, that was against a Tony Romo led team...(We also knocked him out of the game and started their slide). Brad Johnson started the following week.

The NFC South also had the benefit of playing the Lions, Raiders, Chiefs, Packers...Even the Rams, the team you say is the worst in the league....Those teams have a combined record of 15-65....So I think the NFC South definitely benefited by playing some of the worst teams in the NFL.

Are the Panthers a good team...Absolutely. But I wouldn't count the Cards out if I were you....Actually, on second thought go ahead. They thrive as the underdog.

Just have one question for you....will you have the balls to come back on Sunday and take your bitch slapping session when the Cards get rolled? Personally, I think you will slink away like all of the others in the past have done.

Just have one question for you....will you have the balls to come back on Sunday and take your bitch slapping session when the Cards get rolled? Personally, I think you will slink away like all of the others in the past have done.

Absolutely...But note all I did was call out your false claims. All I said was you shouldn't count out the Cards.

We both know the Cards could have easily come away with a victory earlier this season in Carolina. Granted, both these teams are a bit different now...But some say "everything has to go exactly right for the Cardinals to win", yet that's exactly what happened for the Panthers in week 8.

I actually flew into Charlotte to watch that game. Just a little background on myself, I was born and raised in Carolina, but have lived in Arizona for 5 years now...I've rooted for the Panthers since they came into existence, but my new "home team" has become my no. 1 team. If the Panthers win Saturday I will definitely be rooting for them the rest of the way.

Dude how out you admit your lack of knowlege and apologize for trying to spread false info. That would be a good start

Oh and if you win I will be here to congradulate you on a great game and give you guys madd props. Mind you I have respect for your team and think you guys have a good team

But if you lose will be here making excuses like the Falcon fans or will you take the loss like a man.

I have my doubts seeing as you have not responded to either jjoe or myself refuting your false "facts"

It's gonna be colllld!!!! Freezing cold!! I thought birds fly south for the winter??:lurk5:

Archived