• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

fug you freddie

Just now, KillerKat said:

Man, I hurt. This hurts. The Canes future doesnt look too good. The panthers arent going to be good as long as Bryce is here. Sad time to be a Carolina pro sports team.

Their future looks just fine.... lots a great prospects....

Tons of cap space....

Next year they probably regress a bit but after that it's great.

Just now, KillerKat said:

Man, I hurt. This hurts. The Canes future doesnt look too good. The panthers arent going to be good as long as Bryce is here. Sad time to be a Carolina pro sports team.

It's much easier to be a Panthers fan. Just watch the first four games, realize we are the worst team in the NFL, and then pack it in till draft time...

4 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

This series was over if Koochie.  Our GODDAMN Future started.  Rod sucks and blew it. Go to Toronto already.  

Yeah... I don't know how you think after game 3 that Freddie is the goalie to go to the rest of the way...

I might be in the minority, but I would have strongly considered benching him after that terrible second goal the rags scored. Once you see that goal go in, the skaters realize that they pretty much have to hold the other team to no shots the rest of the way to win

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

The only way Id be fine with Rod is if he detaches himself from his assistants, but dont think thats going to happen.

He hasn’t signed the contract he was offered because he wants his assistants to get paid and raises first.

Freddie is a proven choke artist. Tonight was par for the course - not to mention he's been bad the whole series. I blame RBA as much as I blame Freddie. Rod has no faith in Pyotr, and too much faith in Freddie.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, jimfear said:

Freddie is a proven choke artist. Tonight was par for the course - not to mention he's been bad the whole series. I blame RBA as much as I blame Freddie. Rod has no faith in Pyotr, and too much faith in Freddie.

Amen - That's what I'm saying. We knew what we were getting out of Freddie - a goalie that fell down in net every three shots that has no lateral quickness in net... Definitely somebody I don't want in net as a starter in the playoffs

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

Their future looks just fine.... lots a great prospects....

Tons of cap space....

Next year they probably regress a bit but after that it's great.

We will never win with Rod. It’s sucks but unless Koochie goes god mode and rod isn’t a bitch. We will never win 

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

We will never win with Rod. It’s sucks but unless Koochie goes god mode and rod isn’t a bitch. We will never win 

I mean I've already been at the entertainment and sports arena when the Canes won a cup.... more than I can say for the panthers.....

I'm fine with rod going.... too slow to adjust 

3 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Even if Pyotr went God mode, Rod would probably still start some bum like mrazek in net over him...

• Pie 1