• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Sorry About That"

Carolina Husker

How to you get Shaken and Embarrassed when you gave up the poon. Now if he took it then thats another story.

PS Tiger is my new hero. He has got more poon in one year then some will get in a whole life time and they were all dimes.

Yep shes hot and she gives up the poon to tigers.

RAYCHEL-COUDRIET-TIGER-WOODS-NEIGHBOR-DAUGHTER.jpg

Oh and this is classic.

They arranged to rendezvous at Coudriet's house, where Woods picked her up and took her to his office after a makeout session in the SUV.

"They crib made Raychel feel guilty - that she was having sex with a married man with children," the source told the tab. "But she was smitten."

The sex, however, was just so-so. While Woods has few peers on the green, in the sack he was "mechanical and unemotional," Coudriet told a pal.

No wonder Tiger is your hero. :nono:

Anyone that coordinates that much hot ass and still keeps a wife and he media in the dark for that long is my hero. Dude should look into national security if Golf ever gets boring.

Anyone that coordinates that much hot ass and still keeps a wife and he media in the dark for that long is my hero. Dude should look into national security if Golf ever gets boring.

If he was working IT for Oracle then yeah.

Back in the day I purposely drove a truck while some friends got the hot cars and then when it came time to find the babies, this guy rocked. I love a challenge. What Tiger did was easy in the grand scheme.

Archived