• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you NOT want?

firstdayfan

I think the LaFell haters just hate him because he's rated a little higher than Gilyard. He'll do well in the NFL despite his "small hands", he blocks really well and is a pretty reliable receiver in the clutch. He won't ever be a number one, but he'll be a solid number two guy for a lot of years.

1. The Golden Calf of Bristol

2. Colt McCoy

3. Mardy Gilyard

4. Any S, RB, or OL before round 4-5

5. Any WR other then Kyle Williams in the 6-7

I thought I was the only one with a man crush on Kyle williams!!! He is a potenital gem in the 6th round. A true Steve smith clone...or a rhyne Robinson clone...but I think he will be very good in the slot.

As far as the whole debate on gilyard I think he is a risky pick...he could e good but he also could be a huge bust. I just don't wanna pick him too high...which will be anywhere in the second round.

I thought I was the only one with a man crush on Kyle williams!!! He is a potenital gem in the 6th round. A true Steve smith clone...or a rhyne Robinson clone...but I think he will be very good in the slot.

As far as the whole debate on gilyard I think he is a risky pick...he could e good but he also could be a huge bust. I just don't wanna pick him too high...which will be anywhere in the second round.

Theres a couple of us on the board that are really high on Kyle Williams, being a USC fan I got to see him a ton and I would have to agree he is cut from the same kind of mold as Smitty.

Archived