• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brandon Marshall to Miami

DirtyMagic97

I know there's another thread about this guy, but Ginn Jr. would be available now, corrrect? My thinking is he would want to be with Marshall being the #1 guy. I just wonder what the price would be? I seriously doubt the Dolphins would try to ask for a first considering the average play. They would have to know there would be little interest in that asking price.

Hmmmmm Brandon Marshall who had trouble staying focused in Denver is now going to Miami.... yeah I'd be willing to bet a lot of dolphins fans are really nervous right now

Oh and the I doubt the Broncos draft Dez Bryant... why would they want another headcase for wide-reciever

i agree...they would just be getting a less talented version of marshall and i'm not sure mckid wants/can to deal with that again.

I can't believe that they traded 2 second rounders.

Maybe a 2nd and a 4th, or at most a 2nd and a 3rd.

The Broncos just helped their future and passed on a headache.

However, Brandon Marshall is an amazing talent.

but..

The Dophins better protect themselves with the contract because I don't think signing a multi-million dollar contracts make players grow up or be better people.

With all these big name receivers moving around at dirty cheap prices, the Panthers FO is going to have a lot of questions to answer whenever they step up to the mic again.

No they won't. They'll simply pass it off as 'not fitting their plans right now' and 'it is what it is' etc... Do you think the FO will actually admit to a move or non-move as a mistake? Seriously?????

No they won't. They'll simply pass it off as 'not fitting their plans right now' and 'it is what it is' etc... Do you think the FO will actually admit to a move or non-move as a mistake? Seriously?????

or they may say character issues, which is funny because they picked up ed johnson who was arrested for marijauna possession and had a bad work ethic and was cut from the colts who could have used a dt, and we keep steve smith who sent two of his own team mates to the hospital.

IF they can get Marshall to focus after him signing one of the most lucrative deals for a wide-reciever in NFL history in MIAMI of all places, then yes Miami's offense is going to be legit.

All Marshall really has to do is show up, and he is an improvement. Having a receiver that can stretch the field is going to help their already great running game.

I fully expect that to be their response, but I do think they should still be questioned very hard about it.

Archived