• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Get on the phone NOW Hurney!!!!

jramsey4

What a wacky 1st round. Look at all the talent that is still available.

Jimmy Clausen

Brian Price

Golden Tate

Everson Griffin

Taylor Mays

And I'm sure I'm missing a few. You can't tell me none of these guys are not worth a future 1st or at the least our 2nd and a future 3rd. I would love to get Price or Tate and wouldn't mind it for Clausen (I still can't believe he is still available). Price would bring a real pass rushing presence up the middle and Tate would be an excellent Smith 2.0.

What a wacky 1st round. Look at all the talent that is still available.

Jimmy Clausen

Brian Price

Golden Tate

Everson Griffin

Taylor Mays

And I'm sure I'm missing a few. You can't tell me none of these guys are not worth a future 1st or at the least our 2nd and a future 3rd. I would love to get Price or Tate and wouldn't mind it for Clausen (I still can't believe he is still available). Price would bring a real pass rushing presence up the middle and Tate would be an excellent Smith 2.0.

I would love Price, but I want Colt McCoy

Philly will grab Taylor Mays

If you look at Rick Gosselin's final top 100 ranking, there were only two surprises in round one because 31 of his top 37 were drafted last night. The exception was The Golden Calf of Bristol (ranked #67) was taken early and Clausen (#14) was left on the board. Tyson Alualu and Kareem Jackson were both taken about 15-20 spots early but still were 1st round talents.

With all the talent left, why trade up? Just stay and take the best player.

Price and Tate are the only ones I would trade up for and I doubt they both last too much longer. Especially when teams are ringing phones off the hook to try to get into the 1st 5 picks now that they have a full day to do it.

Or course maybe we all have forgotten who is really calling the shots when it comes to our players, Big Cat. I'm betting that when it comes to giving up next years 1st to get another 2nd, Hurney may have his finger on the trigger tonight but JR has the safety on.

Or course maybe we all have forgotten who is really calling the shots when it comes to our players, Big Cat. I'm betting that when it comes to giving up next years 1st to get another 2nd, Hurney may have his finger on the trigger tonight but JR has the safety on.

Why would JR have the safety on when he has so much to do with the potential lockout next year?

Archived