• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you like Tennis? Perhaps this pitcure will help...

Hotsauce

*waiting for NC Biscuit to respond...

Wimbledon hopeful Simona Halep wants surgery to reduce the size of her breasts. After winning a host of junior titles and a place in the finals of the junior French Open last year, Halep is seen as one of the tennis stars of the future. But, the 5-foot-5-inch Romanian tennis star said she thinks her 34DD bust is holding her back.

"I'll have a breast reduction operation," Halep said "the breasts make me uncomfortable when I play. It's their weight that affects my ability to react quickly," she added.

simona-halep-is-a-tennis-hottie.jpg?w=450

mattekftspt2908_468x571.jpg?w=450

simona-halep-busty.jpg?w=450

"I'll have a breast reduction operation," Halep said "the breasts make me uncomfortable when I play. It's their weight that affects my ability to react quickly," she added.

What? That's a crime... stop playing tennis you dumbass... you were given those boobs for a purpose, and that purpose is to let me see them... So either keep playing tennis and let them things bounce around, or stop playing tennis and get naked.

Archived