• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dolphins GM asked Dez Bryant

Epistaxis

just saw on espn that his mother was arrested like 5 times last year or something like that...

yeah, on ESPN...that is even worse than asking if his mom is a prostitute. announcing on live TV how many times she's been arrested...if I was Dez Bryant, I would find out who wanted to know that, find out some very very deep personal sh**about them, schedule a live TV conference and let everbody know everything about him/her. CLASSLESS...

Yep. That's how you take the high road.

Ireland's question to Bryant was definitely out of line. I understand that these teams are investing a ton of money in players so they want to know as much as they can about them, but something like that... you just don't ask. Like Wilbon said on PTI... so what if she was? There's great kids who come from terrible backgrounds and terrible kids who come from incredibly fortunate circumstances. Now, I'm not saying Bryant is a great kid cause we all know he's had his fair share of problems... but that question... man. Makes me cringe.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived