• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cigar Lovers at the Huddle?

Starscream

Any cigar afficionados here at the Huddle? I am a member of a great cigar forum and would love to have any Panthers cigar lovers join up. It sucks that I'm one/if not the only Panthers fan on my cigar forum. If you enjoy fine cigars, let me know.

Always wanted to try to smoke a cigar but never have. Never have even smoked a cigarette before so i doubt I would like it!

It's nothing like a cigarette. Well, I've never smoked a cigarette either, but the smell is nothing like it.

I've started smoking cigars recently with a friend, but I can't tell you what we've had. I'm a huge beer nerd, but I'm just now getting into cigars. I do enjoy them, I just don't know much about them.

I'm pulling a Rocky Patel "The Edge" out of the humidor to burn down at the pool this afternoon. Weather will be perfect!

Outstanding Dimbee......Rocky Patel makes some very nice cigars. My cigars of choice are the Rocky Patel Vintage 1990....and "The Edge". Both in either a Torpedo or a Robusto.

I can be found smoking one on my back deck most evenings....with a nice glass of Cabarnet Sauvignon.

I usually bring 4-5 to the tailgates in the fall. If you are there, let me know and I would be happy to share.

Archived