• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kid sings Lady Gaga "Papparazzi" in talent contest

g5jamz

Miaoww has it right. If you don't like her music, then that is one thing. But to say she doesn't have talent is just false. She writes all her own music, and is a very good pianist. Most pop stars today have no say in the songs they sing. They just go with what they are told. While Lady GaGa is absolutely not the most talented person in music, she definitely possesses a level of talent and accessibility that is very rare in today's music.

I wonder if that kid realizes how much poontang he will get with that talent one day?

I agree with the Lady Gaga thing.....she has been writing the music for top songs long before people knew who Lady Gaga was. Her story/background is pretty impressive and her motivation and drive is very respectable. She wants to rule the music industry and she is well on her way to doing so and has been long before she became the pop star that people know her as today.

Anyone who thinks she has talent has a gross misconception of what constitutes music

This is not even remotely correct. Her adaptation and meshing of different scales to get different forms of the same song is solid. She is a good instrumentalist (piano) and she is a technically sound singer.

I'm not saying she has no talent. I'll give you that she's got way more musical talent than Madonna (not that that's difficult).

Still, she's the epitome of flashy style, slick packaging and manufactured music. As such, she could be fairly easily replaced. Stick some other blonde chick with a half decent voice in the same package and you barely notice the difference. Ditto a brunette chick and Katy Perry.

As seen right now, she doesn't stand out as special on raw talent alone like, say, Alicia Keys or Amy Lee.

Ugh, alicia keys. Overrated.

Her first hit was 6-notes. 2 arpeggios over and over again and people claimed she was a piano Goddess.

Bud dum da da dum dum bud dum da da dum dum

Fallin'... in and out... of ah-love. With you!

Bud dum da da dum dum bud dum da da dum dum

Archived